IDC Technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
Job Title: OTC (Order To Cas) Consultant
Work Location: Jacksonville, FL - 32202
Contract duration: 6 Months
• Strong implementation experience as Order To Cash lead in the latest version of SAP S/4HANA version.
• Strong knowledge in preparation of Business Blue Prints and Project Analysis, Solution Design and deployment activities of business transformation projects.
• Involved in SAP to S/4 and non-SAP to S/4 implementations and Data Migration projects.
• Strong functional experience in Sales Orders processing, Sales Contracts, Delivery Processing, Billing, Resource Related Billing Pricing, Available To Promise, Account Determination, User Exits, Master Data and Credit Management.
• Develop a deep understanding of the OTC business needs and stakeholder vision for the Solution(s)
• Understand and set the overall OTC workstream vision to meet user needs and project goals
• Lead the cross-functional team that is responsible for defining the product from conception through implementation
• Collaborate with the Client’s OTC Stream Owner and Business Lead(s) to prioritize and manage the project backlog gathering input from business owner(s) and project team members
• Lead the business requirements refinement and elaboration through consultation and interviews with business stakeholders and subject matter experts using industry best practices where applicable
• Update and maintain the quality of user stories and all business requirements (functional and non-functional)
• Maintain traceability between business requirements and design to confirm the requirements are met through testing and verification activities
• Maintain integration and identify dependencies between other workstream (Procure To Pay, Record To Report, and Project Accounting)
• Facilitate design decisions with the Client’s business users and stakeholders through critical business analysis while helping to conceptualize design ideas for business users
• Provide business and technical expertise and insights as input to designing the Solution(s) to meet the Client’s business needs and requirements
• Continuously engage and guide the build team to deliver Solution(s) that meet the Client’s business needs and requirements
• Communicate with Client staff and stakeholders to describe how the design and build meets the business needs and requirements
• Participate in program governance meetings as needed
Minimum years of experience: 8-10 years