IDC Technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
Role: AVEVA WONDERWARE DEVELOPER
Work Location: Hudson, NH 03051 (Remote Available)
Duration: 6+ months
This role requires any travel – Yes, if the Subcon is not in base work location, needed to travel as required to the plant
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
Exp. in Wonderware
Work with team to interact with Customer or Technical leads
• Assist external/internal team to resolve issues in solution
• Assist team with tasks related to SCADA and/or industrial controls
• Design and implement graphic screens and control logic at application level
• Performing Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and/or Software Acceptance Testing (SAT)
• Debug, suggest/fix the issues in the solution/application/build
• Preparation of any project documentation user requirements, functional requirements, and/or software design, Installation, Disaster recovery runbooks.
• Writing as built and operational manuals.
• Author and Review Tech/Troubleshooting/Knowledge management notes.
Key Skills & Experience required:
• Very Good knowledge and hands-on experience of AVEVA Wonderware Products (MES, Application Server, InTouch, OMI, Historian)
• Very good Experience in Industrial HMI/Control Systems/SCADA development lifecycle.
• Expert in in requirement gathering, tag analysis, design & build.
• Excellent Experience in Installation and Commissioning, System platform Migrations, Maintenance and Troubleshooting, FAT and SAT for SCADA/HMI projects.
• Experience in designing the Visual aspect of the application.
• Experience in writing simple to complex logics/ scripts in SCADA application.
• Very Good leadership experience to lead medium to large team.
• Very good Knowledge of OPC servers/ Modbus & other PLC(AB, Siemens etc.) protocols.
• Able to Read/Interpret P&ID, Process diagram & Data Flow charts.
• Experience on setting up system (Physical/ Virtualization) and networking experience.
• Minimum years of IT experience required – 5