Arthur Grand Technologies Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Position : AWS Data Engineer
Location : Atlanta, GA
Need someone ETL familiar (Glue, Lambda, Stored procedure, Redshift, etc.). Also, that person should have good shell scripting knowledge as our on prem to cloud framework uses that quiet a lot. Python is still a must
• Advanced knowledge of AWS Services/Architecture
• Experience in AWS Compute such as EC2, Lambda, Beanstalk, Batch or ECS
• Experience with AWS Storage services such as: S3, EFS, Glacier.
• Experience in AWS Management and Governance suite of products such as CloudTrail, CloudWatch
• Experience in AWS Analytics such as Athena, EMR, Glue, Redshift, Kinesis
• Strong knowledge in Python object-oriented programming
• Strong experience with AWS Database services such as: RDS, DynamoDB
• Experience using APIs for developing or programming software
• Experience using AWS Application Integration Services such as: Simple Notification Service (SNS), Simple Queue Service (SQS), Step Functions.
• Experience with AWS Developer tools such as: CodeDeploy, CodePipeline
• Experience with JSON
• Strong experience with SQL
• Experience with enterprise data lakes, data warehouses, data marts, and big data.
• Strong experience with data migration, cloud migration, and ETL processes.
• Experience determining causes of operating errors and taking corrective action.
• Experience with R is preferred
• Experience with Jenkins is preferred
• AWS Certifications Developer and/or Solutions Architect
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
• Master’s degree is preferred