Maintec Technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Proven hands on experience in Java 8 (and above), J2EE, Spring Framework, web services, micro services (REST), hibernate.
• Strong analysis & problem solving skills. Strong in fundamentals like data structures, algorithms.
• Strong experience in using RDBMS (Oracle).
• Knowledge of No-SQL database technologies; such as Apache Cassandra or Elastic Search
• Familiarity with ELK Stack (Elastic search, logstash, Kibana) for monitoring
• Apache Tomcat
· Must have hands-on experience in Java technologies - JSP, EJB, JMS, Spring, Spring Boot, Transfer protocols – (SFTP, HTML, XML), Micro Services / RESTful Services /APIs (REST and SOAP)
· 9 years of strong hands on Java, spring boot, micro services
· Hands on Kafka and any no-sql databases like Cassandra
· Understanding of Docker, Kubernates concepts
· Mainly - candidate should have worked on/have good knowledge of Payments
• Experience working on mission critical high performance platforms which have low latency/response times
• Experience in fine tuning application response / performance testing. Experience in using tools like JMeter/JProbe etc.
• Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Good to have
• Basic understanding of distributed caching (gemfire/redis), Cloud (AWS or GCP) offerings.
• Basic understanding of CI/CD, experience of using Jenkins/Jules
• Basic understanding of infrastructure, deployment architecture - webserver, app server, database server, load balancer, HA setup, Sustained Resiliency
• Hands on experience in using build automation tools like maven or gradle
• Experience working with a Distributed Cache (Gemfire, Hazel, Memcache)
Responsibilities will include:
• Work with a global team to enhance Graphite UI Operational Workstation.
• Understanding Business Requirements and Functional Specifications.
• Work with business/product to document high level and detailed requirements
• Providing estimates for required development
• Creation/ update of Detailed Design Specifications, program specifications for n-tier & micro service applications
• Development of new software and enhancements to existing software.
• Develop unit tests and end to end tests using frameworks like Junit, cucumber & selenium
• Providing technical support for User Acceptance Testing
• Ensure technical documentation accurately reflects software components developed and delivered
• Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality / time to market imperatives
• Creation of Implementation/ Back out Plans and Support Handover Documents
• Providing technical support for Production Implementations, and post-implementation support during implementation warranty period